These terms of service (these “Terms”) governs your use of our Audit Sight application (the “Service”). “We” or “us” or “our” means Audit Sight, Inc., a Delaware company. “You” or “your” means the person indicating acceptance of these Terms or using the Service.
BY ACCEPTING THIS AGREEMENT OR USING THE SERVICE, YOU AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU ARE ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT ON BEHALF OF A COMPANY OR OTHER LEGAL ENTITY, YOU REPRESENT THAT YOU HAVE THE AUTHORITY TO BIND SUCH ENTITY AND YOUR AFFILIATES TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT HAVE SUCH AUTHORITY, OR IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU MUST NOT ACCEPT THIS AGREEMENT AND MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
1 .USE OF THE SERVICE
1.1. Use of the Service. Subject to the terms and conditions of these Terms, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable right to use the Service solely in connection with your receipt of auditing Service from our customer who has licensed the Service from us. You are solely responsible for your conduct, any data uploaded into the Service, or otherwise provided for processing by the Service (collectively, “Your Data”), the content of Your Data and legality and means by which you acquired it, and all communications with others while using the Service. You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor any information on the Service, but we may remove or disable any information that you make publicly available on the Service at any time for any reason or for no reason at all. We are not responsible for the availability, accuracy, appropriateness, or legality of Your Data or any other information you may access using the Service.
1.2. Acceptable Use. Except as otherwise explicitly provided in these Terms or as may be expressly permitted by applicable law, you will not, and will not permit or authorize third parties to: (a) rent, lease, or, except as explicitly set forth in these Terms, otherwise permit third parties to use the Service; (b) use the Service to provide Service to third parties as a service bureau or in any way that violates applicable law; (c) circumvent or disable any security or other technological features or measures of the Service, or attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a network or system, or to breach security or authentication measures; (d) upload or provide for processing any information or material that is false, misleading, illegal, defamatory, offensive, abusive, obscene, or that violates privacy or intellectual property rights of any third party; (e) use the Service to harm, threaten, or harass another person or organization; (f) send, store, or distribute any viruses, worms, Trojan horses, or other disabling code or malware component harmful to a network or system; (g) use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other manual or automatic device or process to download, access, retrieve, index, "data mine", or in any way reproduce or circumvent, avoid, bypass, remove, or deactivate the navigational structure or technical measures or presentation of the Service or its contents; (h) attempt to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any of our systems or network or breach any security or authentication measures; or (i) use, display, "frame" or "mirror" any part of the Service, our names, any of our trademarks, logos or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page or form contained on a page, without prior written authorization from us. You will not copy, reproduce, modify, translate, enhance, decompile, disassemble, reverse engineer, or create derivative works of the Service or its underlying software. You will neither alter nor remove any trademark, copyright notice, or other proprietary rights notice that may appear in any part of the Service and will include all such notices on any copies.
1.3. Accounts. You may not share your account with anyone else. As part of the registration process, you may be asked to identify your employer to be associated with your account. You will not misrepresent your or your employer’s identity, or otherwise provide any false or misleading information. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your login, password, and account and for all activities that occur under your login and account.
1.4. Reservation of Rights. We retain all right, title, and interest in and to the Service, its underlying technologies, and all related intellectual property rights, including without limitation any modifications, updates, customizations, cards, apps, or other add-ons. Your rights to use the Service on are limited to those expressly set forth in these Terms. We reserve all other rights in and to the Service and its underlying technologies.
1.5. Service Availability. You are responsible for making Your Data available that is necessary for us to provide the Service. Actual service coverage, speeds, locations and quality may vary. The Service may be subject to unavailability for a variety of factors beyond our control including, without limitation, emergencies, third-party service failures, transmission, equipment or network problems or limitations, interference, signal strength, and may be interrupted, limited or curtailed. Delays or omissions may occur. We are not responsible for data, messages or pages lost, not delivered, delayed or misdirected because of interruptions or performance issues with the Service or communications Service or networks. We may impose usage or Service limits, suspend the Service, or block certain kinds of usage in our sole discretion to protect users, data, our systems, or the Service. The accuracy and timeliness of data received is not guaranteed.
2. RIGHT TO RESTRICT OR TERMINATE ACCESS
2.1.Termination. We may deny, suspend, terminate or restrict your access to all or part of the Service without notice in our reasonable discretion.
2.2. Post-Termination Obligations. Following termination, you shall immediately cease use of the Service and any license granted to you under any agreement related to your use of the Service shall immediately terminate. Upon termination, we may delete all of your data, and other information stored on our servers. Sections 1.4, 2.2, 6, 7 and 8 will survive termination.
3. CHANGE TO THE TERMS. We may add to, change or remove any part of these Terms, at any time without prior notice to you other than listing of a later effective date than the one set forth at the top of these Terms. Such modification shall be effective immediately upon posting a notification within the Service or by contacting you via email at the address you provided. As your next use of the Service may be governed by different Terms, we encourage you to look for a new effective date on these Terms when you use the Service. It is your responsibility to check these Terms periodically for changes. If we make any material changes to these Terms, we will endeavor to provide all registered users with additional notice of any changes, such as at your e-mail address of record or when you log-in to your account. Your use or continued use of the Service following the posting or notice of any changes to these Terms shall constitute your acceptance of the changed Terms.
4. FEEDBACK AND OTHER CONTENT. The Service may permit you to or you may otherwise submit feedback, user community contributions and comments, technical support information, suggestions, enhancement requests, recommendations, and messages relating to the use and operation of the Service. You grant to us a royalty-free, fully paid, non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, worldwide, transferable license to display, use, copy, modify, publish, perform, translate, create derivative works from, sublicense, distribute, and otherwise exploit such content without restriction.
5. DISCLAIMERS. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE DO NOT PROVIDE AUDITING SERVICE AND ARE MERELY A TECHNOLOGY SERVICE PROVIDER TO YOUR AUDITOR. YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WE DO NOT MAKE ANY ADDITIONAL REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED (EITHER IN FACT OR BY OPERATION OF LAW), OR STATUTORY, AS TO ANY MATTER WHATSOEVER. WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, QUALITY, ACCURACY, TITLE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. WE DO NOT WARRANT AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH THE ENJOYMENT OF THE SERVICE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SERVICE IS ERROR-FREE OR THAT OPERATION OR USE OF THE SERVICE WILL BE SECURE OR UNINTERRUPTED. WE EXERCISE NO CONTROL OVER AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF OR BASED UPON THE RESULTS OF USE OF THE SERVICE OR DOCUMENTATION.
6. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold us, our affiliate companies, and each of our respective directors, officers, employees, contractors, agents, successors and assigns harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, arising out of or relating to (i) any violation of these Terms by you; (ii) Your Data or any other content or material you submit or otherwise transmit through our Service; (iii) your violation of any applicable laws or rights of another; (iv) your negligent or more culpable conduct; or (v) your use of the Service. We may, at our own expense, elect to assume the exclusive defense and control of any third party claim otherwise subject to defense by you. You may not settle or compromise any claim subject to this section without our prior written consent in our sole discretion.
7. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
7.1. Disclaimer of Indirect Damages. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE, OUR AFFILIATES, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS OR OTHER THIRD PARTY PARTNERS (“AUDIT SIGHT PARTIES”) BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PERSON FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES RESULTING FROM PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, LOST PROFITS, LOST DATA, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, WHETHER DIRECT OR INDIRECT, ARISING OUT OF THE USE, INABILITY TO USE, OR THE RESULTS OF USE OF OUR SERVICE, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY. YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY UNDER THIS AGREEMENT SHALL BE FOR YOU TO DISCONTINUE YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE.
7.2. Cap on Liability. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY AUDIT SIGHT PARTIES’ TOTAL LIABILITY OF ALL KINDS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THESE TERMS (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTY CLAIMS), REGARDLESS OF THE FORUM AND REGARDLESS OF WHETHER ANY ACTION OR CLAIM IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, OR OTHERWISE, EXCEED FIVE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($500).
7.3. Claims Period Limitation. You agree any cause of action arising out of or related to the use of our Service must be commenced within two (2) years after the cause of action accrues, or such action will be permanently barred.
7.4. Exception. Some states or jurisdictions may not allow the exclusion or the limitation of liability. In such states or jurisdictions, the Audit Sight Parties’ liability to you shall be limited to the full extent permitted by law.
7.5. Independent Allocations of Risk. Each provision of these terms that provides for a limitation of liability, disclaimer of warranties, or exclusion of damages is to allocate the risks of these terms between the parties. This allocation is reflected in the pricing offered by us to you and is an essential element of the basis of the bargain between the parties. Each of these provisions is severable and independent of all other provisions of these terms. The limitations in this section will apply notwithstanding the failure of essential purpose of any limited remedy in these terms.
8. ELECTRONIC SIGNATURES. You agree that your electronic signatures, whether digital or encrypted, provided in connection with these Terms or your use of the Services are intended to (a) authenticate the record or other writing to which such electronic signatures are affixed or are logically associated and(b) have the same force and effect as manual signatures. “Electronic signature”means any electronic sound, symbol, or process attached to or logically associated with a record and executed and adopted by a party with the intent to sign such record, including without limitation confirmation or acceptance buttons found within the Services.
9. GENERAL PROVISIONS
9.1. Access by Competitors. You may not access the Service if you are our direct competitor, except with our prior written consent. In addition, you may not access the Service for purposes of monitoring its availability, performance, or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purpose.
9.2. United States Only. The Service are intended for use only within the United States and its territories. We make no representation that the Service are appropriate, or are available for use outside the U.S. Those who choose to access and use our Service from outside the U.S. do so on their own initiative, at their own risk, and are responsible for compliance with applicable laws.
9.3. U.S. Government Use. If the Service is licensed under a United States government contract, you acknowledge that the Service is a “commercial item” as defined in 48 CFR 2.101, consisting of “commercial computer software” and “commercial computer software documentation,” as such terms are defined in FAR Section 2.101 and Section 252.227-7014 of the Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation Supplement (48 CFR 252.227-7014) and used in 48 CFR 12.212 or 48 CFR 227.7202-1, as applicable. You also acknowledge that the Service is “commercial computer software” as defined in 48 CFR 252.227-7014(a)(1). United States government agencies and entities and others acquiring under a United States government contract will have only those rights, and will be subject to all restrictions, set forth in these Terms.
9.4. Relationship. We will be and act as an independent contractor (and not as the agent or representative of you) in the performance of these Terms.
9.5. Assignment and Delegation. You may not assign any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under these Terms (in whole or in part) without our prior written consent, except in connection with a change of control, merger, or by operation of law. Your assignment or delegation will not relieve you of your obligations under these Terms nor release you of your liability under these Terms. We may voluntarily, involuntarily, or by operation of law assign any of our rights or delegate any of our obligations under these Terms without your consent. Any purported assignment or delegation in violation of this Subsection will be null and void. Subject to this Subsection, these Terms will bind and inure to the benefit of each party’s respective permitted successors and permitted assigns.
9.6. Force Majeure. We will not be liable for, or be considered to be in breach of or default under these Terms on account of, any delay or failure to perform as required by these Terms as a result of any cause or condition beyond our reasonable control.
9.7. Governing Law. These Terms will be interpreted, construed, and enforced in all respects in accordance with the local laws of the State of Georgia, U.S.A., without reference to its choice of law rules and not including the provisions of the 1980 U.N. Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
9.8. No Third-Party Beneficiaries. There are no third-party beneficiaries to these Terms.
9.9 Waiver and Modifications. Failure, neglect, or delay by a party to enforce the provisions of these Terms or its rights or remedies at any time, will not be construed as a waiver of the party’s rights under these Terms and will not in any way affect the validity of the whole or any part of these Terms or prejudice the party’s right to take subsequent action. Exercise or enforcement by either party of any right or remedy under these Terms will not preclude the enforcement by the party of any other right or remedy under these Terms or that the party is entitled by law to enforce.
9.10. Severability. If any part of these Terms is found to be illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, the remaining portions of these Terms will remain in full force and effect. If any material limitation or restriction on the use of the Service under these Terms is found to be illegal, unenforceable, or invalid, your right to use the Service will immediately terminate.
9.11. Headings. Headings are used in these Terms for reference only and will not be considered when interpreting these Terms.
9.12. Entire Agreement. These Terms contain the entire agreement of the parties with respect to the subject matter of these Terms and supersede all previous communications, representations, understandings, and agreements, either oral or written, between the parties with respect to said subject matter. No usage of trade or other regular practice or method of dealing between the parties will be used to modify, interpret, supplement, or alter the terms of these Terms.